Monday, January 24, 2011

And the Boom-a-rang Returns...

In just over 48 hours I'll begin the long trek back to a land Down Unda... So instead of packing, I sit here playing Angry Birds, downloading books from Amazon to read on my Kindle (well, really my iPad) and just about anything other than what I should be doing. Go figure (like that never happens). I just hate packing. Love traveling, hate packing. Did I say hate? I meant loath.

So anyway, I'm headed back to Australia. This time for five weeks. And I have a plan. It will not be all about work. It will be about making up for lost time. It will be about having fun and checking off a few items on the bucket list. Like Philips Island and The Great Ocean Road. This time will be about keeping my blog current with my many adventures.

So look out , OZ! I'm coming back with a vengeance! You tried to spit me out (twice, in fact) but like a boom-a-rang, I just come back. You may want to duck...

No comments:

Post a Comment